HP OfficeJet 6700 Printer is prominent for serving quality printouts in a budget-free manner. However, setting up the printer as well as strongly connecting it to your computer system is highly required before printing anything. One having strong technical knowledge or skills can frequently connect his/her HP OfficeJet 6700 printer to any device within a couple of seconds. Though, there are also chances that the printer won’t connect to your system. In that scenario, visit 123.hp.com/setup and get the stepwise guide for solving printer connection problems in an easy manner. The guidance from unboxing to connecting your printer to a computer is inclined just to aid you. Thus, feel free to browse and learn the effectual fixing tips.
Solutions To Fix HP OfficeJet 6700 Won’t Connect To Any Devices At 123.hp.com/setup
The top-to-toe guidelines for resolving your HP OfficeJet 6700 Printer Won’t Connect To PC wirelessly are discussed in this post. Furthermore, the instructions that can lead you to smoothly make connections between devices are not so tricky. So, just look at the given intuitive guide and fix the issue that you have trouble with connecting the HP OfficeJet 6700 printer to the system. Let’s get started:
Fixing Guide 1: Reset The Network Settings Of Your Printer
Resetting the network settings of your HP OfficeJet 6700 printer would be the top-notch solution ever to fix your printer connectivity issue. Thus, let’s try it out using the below-noted course of action:
- First and foremost, you need to click on the right arrow and then tap the “Setup” button to choose “Network”.
- Afterward, give a click on the option of “Restore Network Defaults” and then tap “Yes”.
- Thereafter, a new message stating “Default Network Settings” will pop up on your screen.
- You have to click on the “Setup” tab and then tap “Reports”.
- After that, opt for the “Print Network Configuration Page” option and then check if the network settings of your HP OfficeJet 6700 printer have been successfully reset or not. If yet not, keep landing on the 123.hp/setup page for advanced troubleshooting methods.
Fixing Guide 2: Use A Wireless Setup Wizard
Next, you need to use a wireless setup wizard to begin properly setting up and managing a wireless connection between your devices. Here’s what you need to perform to make a wireless connection with your OfficeJet HP 6700 printer through the control panel:
- First, go to the HP OfficeJet 6700 Printer’s control panel.
- Then, select the “Setup” tab and then click on the “Network” option.
- Place a click on the “Wireless Setup” tab and then press the “OK” button.
- Now, perform the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the process of 123.hp.com/setup.
Fixing Guide 3: Install The Updated Printer Driver
After connecting your HP OfficeJet 6700 Printer To Any Device without any technical glitches, download and install the recently launched HP Printer Driver. Here’s how:
- First, turn on the HP Printer
- Then, disconnect the USB cable from the printer if required.
- Then, Go to the official “HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads” or 123.hp.com/setup page.
- If a "Let's identify your product to get started" page displays, click “Printer”, type your printer model number, and then click the “Submit” button.
- If you need to modify the operating system, click “Change”, choose your version, and then tap the “Change” button.
- Download and install the HP recently launched driver or software available for your product.
24x7 Online 123.hp.com/setup Support
Most probably, the aforementioned pieces of fixing methods are sufficient to fix the problems that appear while you connect HP OfficeJet 6700 printer to the computer. If in case, you the printer connection problem still exists, consult our technical team for ultimate 123.hp.com/setup Support. Round-the-clock assistance will be proffered at the provided helpline number from our expert techies. So, feel free to contact them to get your printer connectivity issue instantly resolved without any roller-coaster ride.